[opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu packaging problem
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:26:51 +0000
Hi all,
Got a Ubuntu packaging problem... I´ve specified debhelper as a
build dependency in debian.control and <myprojectname>.dsc , but I still
get

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper

The package is home:rincewind23/xmlcopyeditor.

I tried following the instructions here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds

But the first problem I've run into is this debhelper problem. If I
remove the debhelper dependency, all the dh_* scripts aren't available,
and it fails there.

Cheers,
KEv.

--