Re: [opensuse-buildservice] template library
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:39:14 +0100
Le lundi 19 janvier 2009, à 23:25 +0100, Tomáš Čech a écrit :
Hi,

I'm occasionally using OBS and it is great. I have not much time for that so
don't blame me if I'm completely wrong.
I was thinking about some package template support and library of such
templates. With such feature adding packages should be easier and more
correct.
For example I want to add KDE4 Plasmoid. I would just select appropriate
template in library, add sources and easily add missing package specific
dependencies.
Similar templates can be done for Xwindows application, KDE3, KDE4, GNOME,
special plugins etc.

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/OSC_plugins

So far, these are the plugins we have available:

* createspec: Creates a basic RPM .spec file to be used when
packaging new software
[...]

Sounds like something similar to what you're looking for, although it
probably is not perfect, I guess.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.