Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: QEMU Support in build/OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:47:54 +0100
On Samstag 17 Januar 2009 18:23:40 Martin Mohring wrote:
Martin Mohring wrote:
Hi,

its a while ago that QEMU support was committed to build. Is there some
documentation available how to use that with OBS.

And the same question I have also for KVM and UML.

qemu and kvm has been added to the build script. But I am not aware that
anyone tried yet to use this functionality with the build service worker.

However, it should not be too hard and I would be interessted in some
experience report also :)

bye
adrian