Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 1.5 Release Candidate
  • From: Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:47:30 +0100
On Sunday 18 January 2009 00:44:27 Jon Nelson wrote:
Susanne branched also the 1.5 tree last week in svn. This means
development in trunk is open again, but important fixes should get
backported. Please drop me a mail in addition, if you think they are
important for the 1.5 Final release in January next year.

I'm curious if we will be getting another RC before the "Final"
release of 1.5 due this month, and also where the schedule for that
is.

We want to do another RC this week due to the number of fixes of the last
weeks.

I'm personally having one heck of a time creating new build projects.
Is there any interest in the change I've had to make to the currently
available 1.5 in order to make it work for me on openSUSE 11.0 ?

Sure.

If you have fixes, you may even submit them directly via submission request to
openSUSE:Tools project. (Check the collaboration wiki page in case this is new
to you).

I don't have exact details at this time but I know I've had to change
the following files:

/srv/www/obs/frontend/script/import
/srv/www/obs/webclient/app/views/project/add_target_simple.rhtml

Lastly, I see 1.6.X is available. What is the difference between
"Unstable" and "Devel"?

Unstable are candidates, Devel are just snapshosts created automatically by
Martin.

bye
adrian