Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 1.5 Release Candidate
  • From: "Jon Nelson" <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:44:27 -0600
Susanne branched also the 1.5 tree last week in svn. This means development in
trunk is open again, but important fixes should get backported. Please drop me
a mail in addition, if you think they are important for the 1.5 Final release
in January next year.

I'm curious if we will be getting another RC before the "Final"
release of 1.5 due this month, and also where the schedule for that
is.

I'm personally having one heck of a time creating new build projects.
Is there any interest in the change I've had to make to the currently
available 1.5 in order to make it work for me on openSUSE 11.0 ?

I don't have exact details at this time but I know I've had to change
the following files:

/srv/www/obs/frontend/script/import
/srv/www/obs/webclient/app/views/project/add_target_simple.rhtml

Lastly, I see 1.6.X is available. What is the difference between
"Unstable" and "Devel"?

--
Jon