[opensuse-buildservice] local obs, 'unable to walk on path'
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:00:28 +0000
Hi all,

I've been trying to set up a local OBS instance, following the
instructions at
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_11.0

I've followed the section 'Setup Initial Distributions', and created a
user and a home project for that user, and added a package. When I try
to add a build repository to my project, I click on 'Add repository
(old)' and then click on the openSUSE 11.0 button, I get this:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: package_save_error
Message: error saving project: unable to walk on path
'openSUSE.org:openSUSE:11.0/standard'

Does anyone have an idea what I've done wrong? Have I missed a step, or
something?

Cheers,
KEv.

--