Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Patch to bs_publish to make secure apt repository
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:04:53 +0100
On Wed, Jan 14, Carsten Hoeger wrote:

now that I have signing up and running for RPM, I also need to have
a signed apt repo. How that works can be read at
http://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt

I created a patch to bs_publish to generate a Release and a Release.gpg
file,
which is needed to secure apt.

Patch is attached.
Would be nice, if that patch would be included within the next release.

Missed some unlinks in sub deleterepo_debian(), new patch attached.

An important additional information is, that apt-get will confuse to install
packages unless the buildkey has been imported into the apt keyring, which can
be done with apt-key.

gpg --recv-key 307E3D54
gpg -a --export 307E3D54 | sudo apt-key add -

for example.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger