Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi-inside-obs - open issues !
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:17:15 +0100
On Mittwoch 14 Januar 2009 12:00:14 Ulf wrote:
Hi Jan-Simon,

I used the conf file from openSUSE:Tools, still the same problem.
To check the substitute I created a sample spec file with
BuildRequires: kiwi-packagemanager:smart
Started the build process on my local SLES10 OBS (1.6.0.6005S), the log
file shows:
< BuildRequires: kiwi-packagemanager:smart
---

> BuildRequires: smart

The normal substitute for spec files work, but not for kiwi files, there
seems to be a difference somewhere.
Any idea how I can get closer to the problem?

You might have not your own project as repo source in the kiwi config ?

Only the project configs from the projects you have listed inside are used.

However, I will add these Substitutes to our base distro configs (at least for
11.1 and Factory) when I have really working settings.

bye
adrian