Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi-inside-obs - open issues !
  • From: Ulf <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:00:14 +0100
Hi Jan-Simon,

I used the conf file from openSUSE:Tools, still the same problem.
To check the substitute I created a sample spec file with BuildRequires: kiwi-packagemanager:smart
Started the build process on my local SLES10 OBS (1.6.0.6005S), the log file shows:
< BuildRequires: kiwi-packagemanager:smart
---
> BuildRequires: smart

The normal substitute for spec files work, but not for kiwi files, there seems to be a difference somewhere.
Any idea how I can get closer to the problem?

Regards,
Ulf