Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Remote repositories no longer working?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:26:23 +0100
On Dienstag 13 Januar 2009 20:09:14 aledr wrote:
I got the same today... I think I saw some e-mail from Adrian talking
about the amount of memory on the build service servers. Any hint?

Yes, this might be the reason. The rep servers take als some memory.

However, I am currently not sure if we have a memory leak somewhere, maybe
even in the kernel. A reboot of the system might help again :/

we are still looking at the issue ...

bye
adrian

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 6:28 AM, Dominique Leuenberger

<Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody.

I seem to run in an issue with my own OBS which is remote-linked to the
public OBS of Novell. All my 'remote repositories' which I use as base
seem no longer to function properly.

In the logfiles I get:
fetching remote repository state for
openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory/standard cpio: not a 'SVR4 no CRC ascii'
cpio
repository 'openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory/standard' is unavailable

What's the issue with this? Any good suggestion on how I can fix this
from my side?

Dominique

[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre
"OpenSource Solutions for SmallBusiness Problems"