[opensuse-buildservice] Remote repositories no longer working?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:28:31 +0100
Hi everybody.

I seem to run in an issue with my own OBS which is remote-linked to the public
OBS of Novell.
All my 'remote repositories' which I use as base seem no longer to function
properly.

In the logfiles I get:
fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory/standard
cpio: not a 'SVR4 no CRC ascii' cpio
repository 'openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory/standard' is unavailable

What's the issue with this? Any good suggestion on how I can fix this from my
side?

Dominique