[opensuse-buildservice] multitarget "qemu" package (with .spec/.deb) needs universe under ubuntu
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 00:08:31 +0100
Hi,

i have a multitarget package (qemu - needs e.g. etherboot and more) that
needs under ubuntu the universe packages. how do i get access under
build.o.o to ubuntu universe? I have seen that for our obs, ubuntu
multiverse sits on top of what seems like ubuntu main to me. but i was
told be the ubuntu packaging guys that it is meant like that:

multiverse (on top of) universe (on top of) main

I could also proof with some examples (like mine) that this is seemingly
true...

Martin