Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SLERT
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:45:20 +0100
On Samstag 10 Januar 2009 17:03:04 Kevin James wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a package that requires RealTime linux. There is a
"simulation" mode for the build, which allows me to try and get the
build working, where it disables building the Real Time parts. However,
I'll eventually get to a point where I need to build the whole thing. Is
it possible to build against SLERT with the OpenSuSE build service?

Well, SLERT is part of SLE_10 code base. So just try to build against SLE:10
project.

Maybe we lack some packages, because SLERT was not existing at the time, when
we imported SLE:10, so please speak up than and we will fix it.

bye
adrian