Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS web client: does auto refresh work for anybody?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:32:12 +0100
On Freitag 09 Januar 2009 15:17:51 Petit Eric wrote:
2009/1/9 Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2009/1/9 Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
So the short answer is "no", "Start Refreshing" does not work using
the web client. It's pretty clearly a problem on web front end.

When possible, I use yabsc but in general I only have access via the
web client and osc.

what is yabsc, a GUI client like MonoOSC ?

yet another build service client. This one is in Python.

do yu have any url link of the home project, it run only under suse or
other linux distro ?

It is part of our opensuse svn and also inside of the openSUSE:Tools project.

In general it should work on all PythonQt4 plattforms, which should include
linux, windows and MacOs.

bye
adrian