Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS web client: does auto refresh work for anybody?
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:24:08 +0100
2009/1/9 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
2009/1/9 Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2009/1/9 Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
So the short answer is "no", "Start Refreshing" does not work using
the web client. It's pretty clearly a problem on web front end.

When possible, I use yabsc but in general I only have access via the
web client and osc.
what is yabsc, a GUI client like MonoOSC ?

yet another build service client. This one is in Python.
do yu have any url link of the home project, it run only under suse or
other linux distro ?
silly , ifind it one on obs download page, is in Alpha and current
devel, seem really imcomplete

--
Jon

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

Few people are done for independence, it is the privilege of the powerful
ones.