Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS web client: does auto refresh work for anybody?
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:42:06 +0100
2009/1/9 Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
So the short answer is "no", "Start Refreshing" does not work using
the web client. It's pretty clearly a problem on web front end.

When possible, I use yabsc but in general I only have access via the
web client and osc.
what is yabsc, a GUI client like MonoOSC ?

--
Jon

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: