Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Colons considered harmful: escaping LD_LIBRARY_PATH in OBS projects
Being able to have the -r/--recursive flag would be nice. On our
internal OBS we have many release subprojects, foo:1.0, foo:1.1,
foo:2.0. It would be nice to be able to check out all subprojects of
foo sometimes. It would also be nice if when looking at project foo's
webpage it actually had links to all its immediate child subprojects
instead of having to go to List All Projects. If I can create a
subproject from the project webpage I should be able to see the projects
I created there too.