Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi-inside-obs - open issues !
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:25:37 +0100
On Mittwoch 17 Dezember 2008 17:28:14 Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
Hi all!

I have a modified version of obs (r5507) working with kiwi imaging inside
obs. Today I updated to svn trunk. Now i see these errors:

- imaging (kiwi-image)
expansion errors:
nothing provides kiwi-filesystem:ext2
nothing provides kiwi-packagemanager:zypper

IIRC _no_ packages provide this dependencies and this is _not_ transparent
for imaging of different distros. Whats the plan here ?

The current plan is that you need to define it as Substitute in your project
config.

The reason behind this is to support it for the different distros, you can
make different definitions for the base distros. And that without touching
kiwi or OBS code.

Could someone please also give some feedback on:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/CrossDevelopment/Preinclude

Best regards,
Jan-Simon