Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Openafs in buildservice for 11.1
  • From: Christof Hanke <biber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:53:51 +0200
Hi
On Wednesday 07 January 2009 11:29:56 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Montag 05 Januar 2009 21:58:37 todd rme wrote:
I was wondering if the openafs packages will be made available for
opensuse 11.1. Up through 11.0 they were in the filesystems
buildservice repository. While 11.1 was in testing some of the
openafs packages were there, although the kmp and krb5 packages were
not. Now that 11.1 is released there are no openafs packages in the
filesystems directory at all, nor does opensuse software search return
any packages. Is there a plan to add openafs packages to the
buildservice for 11.1, either through the filesystems repository or
some other repository, and if so does anyone know the timeframe for
this? Thanks for your help.

Better write a mail to the project owners directly. Only a few OBS packages
are reading this list.

No need for that I did read the email
and sat down a bit yesterday and packaged the 1.4.8 for 11.1.
RPMLint is not exactly happy, but it didn't abort the packaging process.
I'm not using 11.1 myself yet, so feel free to test the packages and report
back here (or to myself).

Thanks !

Christof
You can find their email adresses in the webinterface of the build service
behind build.opensuse.org.

bye
adrian