Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Colons considered harmful: escaping LD_LIBRARY_PATH in OBS projects
  • From: Brandon Philips <brandon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:29:35 -0800
Sorry- resend due to using not subscribed email address.

On 20:19 Sun 21 Dec 2008, Brandon Philips wrote:
On 02:07 Mon 22 Dec 2008, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Brandon Philips wrote:
Of course we need to figure out how many people have dots in their
usernames but that could be worked around somehow.

Usernames are not a problem in this case, but we have a lots of projects
that contain dot (with a good reason) like openSUSE:11.0 or
Java:jpackage-5.0

Right, but does the dot ever need to be interpreted in a special way?!
Besides the strange "folders for http mirrors" thing: which I still
don't understand.

Ping? I almost forgot about this thread due to the holidays.

Despite the new year: It is still a bug. And we need a solution. :D

Cheers,

Brandon