[opensuse-buildservice] Application category problem
  • From: Matthew Smith <indigojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 23:16:23 +0000
Hi everyone,

I've been using the OSBS to build packages for my application, QTM, for several months. I have been able to build packages for Fedora 8 to 10 and OpenSUSE 10.2 to 11.0. With v11.1, it failed to produce packages, citing the lack of X-SuSE-translate (easily rectified) and insufficient categories.

The problem is that the choice of categories don't include one which fits my application: it's a desktop client for a content management system, a bit like Ecto or w.Bloggar. I have used WebDevelopment, but I don't think even that fits. Is it possible to use Network;Other? Perhaps a new category of Network;Blog should be set up.

Regards,

Matt Smith

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog/