[opensuse-buildservice] MonoRPM Install
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:11:04 +0100
Hi
Like we discuss it on #mono channel, here it is a first overview of a
tool able to install RPM, compressed with gzip or lzma, with Mono/.Net
assemblies inside, under an No RPM distro, like windows or OSX.
http://surfzoid.free.fr/freevbsoft/MonoRPM/MonoRpm-gzip&lzma.tar.bz2
I need now to find a good name for it, add a repository manager for
directly link to some OBS repository or custom one, either the Mono
one by default, or why not , if OBS team, would like to make a
"virtual" repo with a Linux VM, but only for Mono/Net Rpm ( a REST
function in API, will be welcome, for performance reason).
Either handle all kind of group prog/menu entry or simply use shell
script (.sh, .bat or .bat) to create an link to the main exe.

All suggestion, help and so one are really Welcome.

Happy new year !

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: