[opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.9.3
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:55:51 -0400
I have just made a new release of Yabsc.

Packages will be available at http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=yabsc
shortly.

Screenshots and source are available at http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Changes include:
* When adding a project to the watchlist, create the watchlist if it does
not exist
* Fix broken submitreq sorting
* Add filtering widgets to submitreq view

Still on the TODO:
- Add project/package flag editor
- Create application icon and desktop file
- Make packagename column persistent when scrolling horizontally
- Show number of watched packages in the wait queue (requires api support)

As always, I am happy to take suggestions, feature requests, and patches.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx