Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Permission to Create New Projects
  • From: Mike Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:43:56 -0700
Great question.

I go to the http://build.opensuse.org page and then click on Create New Project.

I just tried the home project link and sure enough that is allowing me to create my first project.

Thanks! Sorry I missed that.

-Mike
On Dec 18, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Eric Gearhart wrote:

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Mike Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi Eric,
Thanks for the quick response. I tried that and received this message, which
is what prompted my email:
OpenSUSE Webclient Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: create_project_no_permission
Message: not allowed to create new project 'MFS'

Are you trying to create the project as a sub-project under your "Home
project"? For example, on the top right of the page, click "Home
project," then in the middle of the page you should see "Create
subproject"

I usually create sub-projects for the various packages I build... it
makes it easier to keep things organized and keep track of things IMO

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net