Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Permission to Create New Projects
  • From: "Eric Gearhart" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:34:18 -0700
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Mike Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know how I can gain access to the build service to be able to
establish an open-NAS project based on OpenSuse. I have been a pioneer in the
NAS space for a number of years and was CTO for Snap Appliance. My currently
company has been using suse infrastructure since our inception and I'd like
to be able to take some of our work and make it public.

Mike,

You don't need permission from anyone - basically you create a Novell
login, then go login over at https://build.opensuse.org/ and start
creating projects :-)

--
Eric