[opensuse-buildservice] Permission to Create New Projects
  • From: Mike Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:00:04 -0700
Hi,

I would like to know how I can gain access to the build service to be able to establish an open-NAS project based on OpenSuse. I have been a pioneer in the NAS space for a number of years and was CTO for Snap Appliance. My currently company has been using suse infrastructure since our inception and I'd like to be able to take some of our work and make it public.

Thanks,

Mike