[opensuse-buildservice] Re: no-return-in-nonvoid-function not always true
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:56:00 +0100
* Werner Hoch [2008-12-18 11:51]:

I'd just prefer to disable the check in such cases without patching all
the code.

ACK. Warnings are warnings because the compiler cannot be 100 % right.
If you 'work around' such warnings by adding 'default' should be an
upstream decision and not a packaging decision. I usually do in my code.

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Architecture Development