[opensuse-buildservice] kiwi-inside-obs - open issues !
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:28:14 +0100
Hi all!

I have a modified version of obs (r5507) working with kiwi imaging inside obs.
Today I updated to svn trunk. Now i see these errors:

- imaging (kiwi-image)
expansion errors:
nothing provides kiwi-filesystem:ext2
nothing provides kiwi-packagemanager:zypper

IIRC _no_ packages provide this dependencies and this is _not_ transparent for
imaging of different distros. Whats the plan here ?

Could someone please also give some feedback on:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/CrossDevelopment/Preinclude

Best regards,
Jan-Simon