Re: [opensuse-buildservice] some questions on build service
The ARCH argument to osc build doesn't map to the rpm's arch for noarch.
It's more for which dependencies to get. You have to force the arch in
the spec with BuildArch: noarch as one of the header fields. You'll
still build it with openSUSE_11.0 x86_64 or openSUSE_11.0 i586 since the
build needs to know what kind of arch in the chroot to make. (Think
about it this way, you can have php code that is arch independent, but
the php interpreter is not arch independent. Of course, this extend to
everything that makes up the chroot.)