Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building product add-on images in OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:21:55 +0100
On Dienstag 09 Dezember 2008 21:24:20 Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
It looks like OBS is building the product install images for openSUSE 11.1.
I need to build an Add-on CD image and I'd really like to be building it
automatically. I haven't found any documentation on how to do this in the
build service but it certainly looks possible. Can I please get some help?

I have updated the Concept wiki page a bit, but it is still WIP

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/Product_Definition

You should do

osc co openSUSE:11.1 _product

and have a look at the existing .product files. There are also addon products
defined.

We will continue to work on the docu and publish also the schema files,
hopefully with lots of comments.

Apart from that, try to catch me or darix on IRC for further help.

bye
adrian