Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building product add-on images in OBS
  • From: "Jan-Christoph Bornschlegel" <jcborn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:14:48 +0100
Hei Andrew,

Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008 schrieb Andrew Jorgensen:
It looks like OBS is building the product install images for openSUSE 11.1.
I need to build an Add-on CD image and I'd really like to be building it
automatically. I haven't found any documentation on how to do this in the
build service but it certainly looks possible. Can I please get some help?

I'm currently working on some documentation for the xml schema for
kiwi-instsource, but you'll probably need the description of the product
definition files.

You could try this as a starter:
osc co openSUSE:Factory _product

Klaas and Adrian know the gory details :)

Cheers,
Jan
--
Jan-Christoph Bornschlegel (Build Service Team)
gpg fingerprint = C1EA 4C04 1FA1 035C D687 16B0 E555 ACD0 E34E 1CF9