Re: [opensuse-buildservice] disappearing 10.2 repos
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:03:25 +0100
On Dienstag 09 Dezember 2008 19:40:31 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

after the official openSUSE 10.2 base repo was removed from the
buildservice I've enabled the DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:10.2 repo.
Today that repo disappeared from my project and I haven't deleted it.
Could someone please tell me that this is a bug in OBS and not someone
deleting random repos without notice?

I am not aware of an automatic removal of repositories which point to the
DISCONTINUED:* projects. But I am not aware of bugs in this area either.

So, no, I do not know why it happened.

If you can find out anything, please tell me.

bye
adrian