Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:34:22 +0100
Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hello Community and BuildService folks!

In our Czech Packagers Team we had a discussion about resurrecting
Contrib initiative, because it seems that it had stalled. In this mail
we present our notes. Any suggestions are welcome!

Contrib repository

* repository with extra packages for each distribution (that didn't fit
into Factory)

* will be branched on each distribution release
(openSUSE:Factory:Contrib -> openSUSE:11.2:Contrib)

* will be maintained after the release (security and major fixes only)