[opensuse-buildservice] New repositories excluded
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:45:40 +0000
Hi all,

One of the packages I'm trying to build with the build service for
openSuSE 11.0 isn't compiling properly. The author of the package, on
his mailing lists, says that the project compiles fine on his Ubuntu
system, so I tried to add the Ubuntu 8.04 repository to my home project
to see if I can figure out the difference. I did this, but it now says
that all of my packages are excluded on this repository (except one,
which is aggregated from another project).

I haven't excluded anything, and I can't see anything in any of my spec
files that would limit build to SuSE only. Anyone tell me what I'm doing
wrong?

Cheers,
Kev.

--