Re: [opensuse-contrib] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:57:02 +0100
Vincent Untz schrieb:
Le lundi 08 décembre 2008, à 14:27 +0100, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
Problem: There is work to be done
Solution: Someone needs to work on it

Apparently no one has any real interest in doing it. Otherwise someone
would step up.

This is really not as simple as this. I do have interest in it, but no
time to push for it, for example.

Yep, that's probably the same for most of us :-(

I would also guess that some people are interested in Contrib, but just
don't know how to make it happen (or don't feel they are empowered to do
this).

Yeah, I'm not sure what the next steps are.
From my repos I have for example two candidates which could fit into
Contrib and I know some other apps which should be there IMHO but are
maintained somewhere else in OBS.
But currently I have no idea what we are really waiting for. Is it a
finished policy or is it just that we are waiting for people pushing
packages into Contrib?

Wolfgang