[opensuse-buildservice] Using another home: project as repository
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:57:15 +0000
Hi all,

If another user's home:xxx project has packages that are in my build (or
install) requirements, can I add their project as a repository for my
home: project? The reason I ask is that I just tried it, and I'm getting
400 errors when osc tries to write the project data back to the server.

I would have used aggregate but all the documentation says this is a bad
style.

Cheers,
KEv.

--