Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:16:40 +0100
On Monday 08 of December 2008 11:32:14 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> writes:

Thanks for the notes. How should we continue this discussion? I really
like to see momentum come back into the Contrib repository...

Btw. I think this should go as well to the contrib mailing list...

I'm not sure that Contrib ML with almost zero activity is the best place for
discussion yet.

As I see, the biggest problem with Contrib is simple. There's nobody who
really works on it. In the beginning it was Michal Marek who was really
active, but nowadays he changed his position and is busy the activity stopped.

Maybe Pascal Bleser can do that or somebody of Interested peoples listed in
[1] or someone completely new. I don't believe that Contrib can works without
someone who will be really interested.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Contrib

Best Regards
Michal Vyskocil