Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:42:19 +0100
On Montag 08 Dezember 2008 10:16:42 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Hello Community and BuildService folks!

In our Czech Packagers Team we had a discussion about resurrecting
Contrib initiative, because it seems that it had stalled. In this mail
we present our notes. Any suggestions are welcome!

Hi Pavol,

nice to hear :)

However, you should maybe send this to the -packaging ml instead of build
service.

thanks
adrian