Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:32:14 +0100
Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hello Community and BuildService folks!

In our Czech Packagers Team we had a discussion about resurrecting
Contrib initiative, because it seems that it had stalled. In this mail
we present our notes. Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for the notes. How should we continue this discussion? I really
like to see momentum come back into the Contrib repository...

Btw. I think this should go as well to the contrib mailing list...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany