[opensuse-buildservice] Re: RPATH
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:23:15 +0300

Does you software provide a --disable-rpath configure option if not,
what project and package are we talking about ?

We are talking about 'home:matwey eso-midas' or 'science eso-midas'. It is
not provide a --disable-rpath configure option because it
hasn't ./configure script. The software has been developing since the end
of 80s and the installation procedure hasn't changed.

I am in a difficulty because new FHS doesn't approve location of software in
the /opt. The software has a complex structure and I don't know how to
split it.