Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dovecot, vpopmail & Qmail
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:59:57 +0100
On Sunday 30 November 2008 04:04:01 wrote aledr:
Good day!
I was remembering about this thread:

I think that could be great if we have these packages available on
openSuSE, I already have my own packages of Qmail, vpopmail and
Dovecot (with vpopmail auth) on my local build service.
Some days/weeks ago I tried to contact Adrian and Darix to point me
out and provide these packages on server:mail and to include the
vpopmail auth backend on the (already existent) Dovecot package, but
no answers got.

Sorry for that. In general please make a bugreport as "OBS Request" in
bugzilla to avoid that things get forgotten. This can happen always with the
amount of mails which darix and me get.

Another way is just to create a submit request to server:mail and responsible
persons (not just we both) can handle it on their own.

I can provide a patch for the current dovecot11 package to enable
vpopmail auth if necessary.
Can we do It?

Again, please use the submit request mechanism. So it reaches the responsible
developer/maintainer directly.

thanks
adrian