Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of oscupstream ?
We use something similar that I built on top of the osc libraries. It's
meant more for developer use where they can use it from a subversion
workarea to push changes to an OBS workarea to test local builds. It
also has support for exporting checked in revision to the OBS server.
(We're running a local instance that has some API changes to support
this.) It also differs from oscupstream as the the configuration is
stored as a subversion property instead of in OBS. This is since it's
built around a push model and it allows the developers to change the
configuration in one mod to subversion.

oscupstream, unless someone has actually worked on it since the Summer
of Code could only do pulls from subversion into OBS. I didn't extend
oscupstream since I'm no good at ruby and the osc python code supplied a
lot of what I needed and I'm good with python.