Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RPATH
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:41:14 -0300
Matwey V. Kornilov escribió:
Hi,

/usr/lib/rpm/brp-rpath says:

ERROR: RPATH "/usr/src/packages/BUILD/... on ... is not allowed

I think I understand why: just because the binary was linked with -rpath
RPMBUILDDIR/...
What is the correct solution of the problem? Should I patch the Makefile? Is
there way to change rpath in the linked binary?

Does you software provide a --disable-rpath configure option if not,
what project and package are we talking about ?

--
"We have art in order not to die of the truth" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development