[opensuse-buildservice] Build blocking on dh_installdocs
Hey guys,

I've been having a rather weird problem lately.

When building deb packages, some of my builds keep blocking on
dh_installdocs commands. The build service just ends up killing the
build after an inordinate amount of time. If I click "trigger rebuild"
sometimes the build will succeed, sometimes it will get stuck.

I can't see anything about that command that would cause it to get
stuck. It is in fact a very simple cp at it's core. I have had this
happen with a number of different packages and projects.

The workspace is
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amithro%
3Abackports

Example output:
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
test -z "/usr/lib/pkgconfig" || /bin/mkdir -p
"/usr/src/packages/BUILD/debian/tmp/usr/lib/pkgconfig"
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 'OGRE.pc'
'/usr/src/packages/BUILD/debian/tmp/usr/lib/pkgconfig/OGRE.pc'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD'
/sbin/ldconfig -n debian/tmp/usr/lib || true
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_installdocs -pogre-doc -X*.dot -X*.md5 -X*.tmp

Any idea what is happening or how to fix it?

Tim 'mithro' Ansell