Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build service is borked - again
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:43:20 +0100
On Freitag 28 November 2008 13:27:43 Andrew Beekhof wrote:
All jobs in
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Abeekhof
were in the "finished' state for nearly an hour.

The x86_64 are okay, because the scheduler was reloading to take the new code
we need. (this takes about two hours with the size of our service). We do this
for this reason per architecture, so only one is hanging for a while.

The i586 scheduler has processed it meanwhile, I saw that it had more than
2000 medium events some hours ago (means that it has to recalculate 2000
project repositories due to changed packages). If you can provide a patch
which makes this faster, I am happy to apply. (small sidenote, a compiler
which compiles the entire distribution instantly would be also appricated :).

It is below 100 meanwhile, that means that should currently faster catch up.

bye
adrian