[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Build service support for Ubuntu Intrepid?
  • From: Chris Frey <cdfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:39:33 -0500
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 07:43:54PM +1100, Tim Ansell wrote:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there was any plans to support the latest Ubuntu
release?

I keep getting asked by people for my packages to support it and it
would be nice to use the same system which I use for every other distro.

Thanks for this great service!

I'd like to second this request, if that means anything. :-)

I'd also be interested in Fedora 10.

Is there grunt work that can be done by non-admins to help with this?

Thanks,
- Chris