[opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint-mini
  • From: John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:16:00 +0000
I partially bootstrapped a base+updates opensuse 11.0.

When I unlink the 11.0 repo, to become self sufficient, then I need
rpmlint-Factory and rpmlint-mini. The build of rpmlint-mini conflicts
on /etc/rpmlint/config, between rpmlint and rpmlint-Factory.

How can I tell OBS to use --replacefiles when building rpmlint-mini?

The opensuse 11.1 rpmlint-mini build log does not have that conflict,
but I don't see why.

Maybe I should give up on 11.0 and just start over with 11.1. Looks
like the 11.1 spec file release numbers no longer have a .suffix. I
suppose there were many other changes to make it all build in OBS.

--
Webmail for Dialup Users
http://www.isp2dial.com/freeaccounts.html