[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Allowed licenses
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:24:00 +0100
* Michal Vyskocil [2008-11-26 10:19]:

is it possible to have a project containing a non-free package (Java SUN) in
openSUSE Build Service? I'm asking because a new update of SUN JRE breaks
compatibility with Firefox 2, but some users would like to have an update 10.
So I'd like to create something like a Java:sun:Factory project with latest
available SUN JRE for older releases.

Shouldn't we release the new Java update 10 as maintenance update then?

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Architecture Maintenance