Re: [opensuse-buildservice] recursive project reference
  • From: John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:01:13 +0000
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:42:15 +0100, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

You need to classify such package as "Keep: $your_package_name" in the project
configuration to get this.

OK, thanks for that hint.

After trying different ideas, I can see OBS was not designed with the
idea of easily building a rollup release.

Hey, how do you think we are building our openSUSE releases inside of it ? ;)

Well, if you won't reveal the magic, please consider this:

self
custom --> self
update --> self
repo ----> :Update repo

What that means is, my custom packages have highest priority, then
updates, then the main repo. And I want to bootstrap updates against
my custom packages.

How do you propose I achieve this without using recursive project