Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages with same source
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:57:35 +0100
Adam Tauno Williams ha scritto:
In my project I have multiple packages that build from the same source
(tar.gz) file. Is there a way to reference the source file in another
subproject?

I don't want to import/upload a big tar.gz twice.

i workarounded it creating a package project with only source, and
linking any real package project with it...

example:

home:anubisg1:testsource <--- only sources here

home:anubisg1:testcore <--- link with home:anubisg1:testsource and
spec file and patch added

home:anubisg1:testplugin <--- link with home:anubisg1:testsource and
spec file and patch added